Ultrasound Ultrasound

Absolutely amazing

I cannot stop listening to this song, the graphic work done with it is very fitting and the style fits. Great job on this, there's not much else to say besides it is great.

Also, anybody wanting the lyrics, they are posted at the Twin Vulcan website at http://twinvulcan.posterous.com/

Drama of the Drunk Drama of the Drunk

Not bad, pretty funny

The point of the flash and what was going to happen at the end was not apparent, I like that. The animation was a bit choppy but was colorful and got the point across. I'm not sure what else to put here, it was a simple flash but was good for what it was. Good job, man! 4/5,9/10.

Translated to Portugese (loosely):
O ponto do flash e o que estava indo acontecer na extremidade não era aparente, mim como isso. O animation era um bocado choppy mas era colorido e começava o ponto transversalmente. Eu não sou certo que outro a pôr aqui, era um flash simples mas era bom para o que era. Trabalho bom, homem! 4/5,9/10.

CondenadosProducoes responds:

Thanks!

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Absolutely amazing.

This was amazing in every way. The music fit, the story was compelling, the animation was top notch, and it was a boondocks-esque style. Awesome cartoon, I love it and would love to see the story carried on through future cartoons, like a series.

Nice job, man.

snipetastic snipetastic

Pretty good.

Pretty alright, needs a little bit of polish, but the eye candy was nice (preloader, replay button) and the moving enemies was incorporated well. I'll give you credit, it's definitely not a bad flash, just needs a bit of touch-up work., and sound. A shooting movie/game is never complete without sound.
Overall-3/5, 7/10

It's Duairt Day! It's Duairt Day!

Just beautiful

An amazing blend of colors, artistry and perfect voice acting. 5/5, 10/10.

Mia responds:

EVERYBODY WINS :D

Please Don't Mute Me! Please Don't Mute Me!

Loved it

Love the art style, lost of talent there bro. Music was awesome, it was soothing as others have said. Overall a great job.

Also, for those wondering what its about, this is what it seemed like to me...
Dont mute or hate on other styles of music, as it is all good and unique in its own way. It tells not to bash other styles of music because whoever made the song the person muted put time and effort into it.

16-Second Fury 16-Second Fury

Way better!

Seriously, all the updates made it great. I loved the menu, the music and the background were very well done. Great job on this one!

Izzy712 responds:

Thanks!

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

This was great.

Wow...that was great. It was soo much cooler seeing almost a grammy type award ceremony, instead of a news post. 5/5.

Congrats to everyone who won!!!

Space tumor Space tumor

That was great!

I dunno what else to say...the quality was good enough, the animation was a bit choppy but not too bad, but the overall message, that was intense. That was a great movie, 5/5, 10/10.

Hope to see more from you in the future!

{Eclipse914}

Starcraft Halloween Starcraft Halloween

Pretty good...

I liked the animation style, the sound effects, and even the odd humor. The only thing that takes off of its score is the fact that its a lil short.