We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Didn't get the message until I reached the end. Great game.

Infinity - To The Top Infinity - To The Top

I really enjoy this game. It has a classic arcade style feel to it (with some upgrades of course) and the gameplay is extremely addicting.

Idle Game Dev Idle Game Dev

Not bad, pretty original. Didn't like having to click all the time.

ILLegal Enforcers III ILLegal Enforcers III

Terrible.

This game is, well, basically just terrible. The art is very lacking, proportionately in body shape/size and in facial expressions, the backgrounds are pixely photographs and the gun you use doesn't work and looks terrible (and was stolen from Halo)

Overall, this game is very, very bad. I give you a 2 for execution, but besides that, everything needs a ton of work.

Tropical Dragon Slaughter Tropical Dragon Slaughter

Great game.

Overall, this game is great. I am very impressed by the gameplay, it is fast paced and colorful. All of the upgrades, the four different levels, all of these are great factors in this game. Out of all the shmups I have played here on NG, this one is most likely the greatest. The gameplay has variety, the graphics are bright and colorful and the sound effects and soundtrack are amazing as well. This game is very deserving of the 10/10 score, great job on this.

Touch The Bubbles 3 Touch The Bubbles 3

Easy to learn, hard to master.

I absolutely love this game. The art is great, it looks very professional. The music fits the theme and style of gameplay as well. The medals are a great addition, its easy to get some of them and very hard to get others which in my opinion is a great balance. This game just looks and plays so great. It feels as if this game could be on the Xbox Live arcade charging a price, seeing as how this game just looks that professional.

Overall, wonderful game, thanks!

GameBalance responds:

yay!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Really great game

I guess I don't really know what to say...everything about this game is amazing. The graphics are top-notch, the music is great, all the new features are awesome and the tracks (and custom tracks) are awesome as well. Great job on this one, you deserve the 5/5, 10/10.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Very nice.

I love the graphics, the amount of features, and I had a ton of fun with the mouse avoider. Truly a worthy OS spoof. I liked the notepad files too, way to add another little secret.

Overall, great job, favorited. 5/5, 10/10.

Archawn responds:

Thanks a lot!

The Sims Mobile The Sims Mobile

Not too bad.

Its good, and has potential, but it would look better on the 7710 than on a PC. The game itself isnt bad, but the framerate is atrocious and some better sims customization options wouldnt hurt.

GNAGSTER GNAGSTER

Fun lightweight timekiller

I like it, I really do. Good, simple graphics, spawning of enemies, ammo system, its great. Nice job on this man, I like it.

5/5, 10/10.